SMA Negeri 2 Bandung
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SMA Negeri 2 Bandung

Semua yang Berhubungan Dengan SMAN 2 Bandung Terungkap Disini.

IndeksPortalGalleryPencarianLatest imagesPendaftaranLogin

JUNKER COMMUNITY!! SILAHKAN LO ACAK2 DI SINI!!!

Go down 
+12
Kakashi_boY
LuCifieL
don_bhuledzz
norse#2
Truth Seeker
salcoustic
RazoR_Lho
Rebellion14
HdhT.HopE
Youichi Hiruma
gitadine
Allen Walker
16 posters
Pilih halaman : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next
PengirimMessage
Allen Walker
Allen Walker

Male
Jumlah posting : 1934
Location : I'm there. no, not there. there can you see where i'm pointing there right there.
Job/hobbies : org nyasar di STEI / pingpong
Class : XII IPA 7 '08
Registration date : 19.01.08

Player Character (PC)
Emotion Stat: Is This Paradise?
Future Dreams: Ganesha Awards!! XP
My Mood Meter:
JUNKER COMMUNITY!! SILAHKAN LO ACAK2 DI SINI!!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1650/1650JUNKER COMMUNITY!! SILAHKAN LO ACAK2 DI SINI!!! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1650/1650)

JUNKER COMMUNITY!! SILAHKAN LO ACAK2 DI SINI!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubyek: Re: JUNKER COMMUNITY!! SILAHKAN LO ACAK2 DI SINI!!!   JUNKER COMMUNITY!! SILAHKAN LO ACAK2 DI SINI!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 5:02 pm

tidak...
org pendiam yg ngomong ky gt, berarti dia tdk sk org yg tdk pendiam. bkn berarti comel.
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Allen Walker
Allen Walker

Male
Location : I'm there. no, not there. there can you see where i'm pointing there right there.

Player Character (PC)
My Mood Meter:
JUNKER COMMUNITY!! SILAHKAN LO ACAK2 DI SINI!!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1650/1650JUNKER COMMUNITY!! SILAHKAN LO ACAK2 DI SINI!!! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1650/1650)

PostSubyek: Re: JUNKER COMMUNITY!! SILAHKAN LO ACAK2 DI SINI!!!   JUNKER COMMUNITY!! SILAHKAN LO ACAK2 DI SINI!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 5:06 pm

YM ga bs connect lg.....
well...
yah...
gt deh...
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
gitadine
Legend
gitadine

Female
Jumlah posting : 1331
Job/hobbies : AVATARD! Dan mahasiswi.
Class : XII/IPA-2
Registration date : 01.02.08

Player Character (PC)
Emotion Stat: Just The Same
Future Dreams: Sukses dunia akhirat
My Mood Meter:
JUNKER COMMUNITY!! SILAHKAN LO ACAK2 DI SINI!!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue173/173JUNKER COMMUNITY!! SILAHKAN LO ACAK2 DI SINI!!! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (173/173)

PostSubyek: Re: JUNKER COMMUNITY!! SILAHKAN LO ACAK2 DI SINI!!!   JUNKER COMMUNITY!! SILAHKAN LO ACAK2 DI SINI!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 5:58 pm

HAMINEMPAT. uwow.

TELL ME HOW. I'VE LOST MY POWER.

Spoiler:
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
http://gitadine.blogspot.com
Allen Walker
Allen Walker

Male

Player Character (PC)
My Mood Meter:

PostSubyek: Re: JUNKER COMMUNITY!! SILAHKAN LO ACAK2 DI SINI!!!   JUNKER COMMUNITY!! SILAHKAN LO ACAK2 DI SINI!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 6:04 pm

msh ga bs connect ym....
shnya dc lg....
ymtiny ga bs connect....
ebuddy mahal....
oh, well... i should try yehba.... maybe...
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Rebellion14
The Anti-Existence
Rebellion14

Male
Jumlah posting : 523
Job/hobbies : Admin sman2bohong.yoo7.com/Maen
Class : XII IPA 7 (Alumni 2008)
Registration date : 12.11.07

Player Character (PC)
Future Dreams: Become Founder of Adrio CORP. yang bakal di bangun di sebelah Pabrik susu Deden. Haha. (Soalny udunan tanah)
My Mood Meter:
JUNKER COMMUNITY!! SILAHKAN LO ACAK2 DI SINI!!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1001/1000JUNKER COMMUNITY!! SILAHKAN LO ACAK2 DI SINI!!! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1001/1000)

PostSubyek: Re: JUNKER COMMUNITY!! SILAHKAN LO ACAK2 DI SINI!!!   JUNKER COMMUNITY!! SILAHKAN LO ACAK2 DI SINI!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 7:46 pm

How to Be a Gentleman
Sumber: http://www.wikihow.com/Be-a-Gentleman

1. Pay attention to how you look. Wear clothes that fit your body well, and eliminate flashy or obnoxious clothing (i.e neon orange basketball shoes) that make you look tacky. A simpler wardrobe will keep the emphasis on you, not your clothes, which will change your outlook. Get regular haircuts.
2. A true gentleman is polite to everyone. Always be aware of how you can help people. Wait an extra few seconds to hold the door for the person behind you. Offer to help an old or pregnant person get their grocery bags to the car. You don't have to be paranoid or risk killing yourself (i.e if you've got a precarious grip on something heavy, don't open the door for someone) but respect is paramount. Even if someone is being a jackass, be polite and respectful.
3. Don't swear. Ever. Growl wordlessly or calm yourself down.
4. Give girls a little extra respect. Don't be obsequious, but neofeminism has kind of gotten rid of some basic politeness that they'll appreciate. Don't put every girl on a pedestal (we're all human) but they'll really appreciate it if you do them favors, like giving up your seat on the bus even though they're not carrying anything heavy.
5. Don't talk about yourself much. In addition to making you a much more desirable conversationalist, it will make you seem more mysterious which will help you get girls. Get a basic idea of what's going on in music, sports, and politics.
6. Learn to either avoid politics and religion until you know someone better, and learn how to be neutral if someone else brings it up. A simple shrug will do wonders. A gentleman doesn't make other people uncomfortable.
7. Something guys don't really appreciate is that the world is more threatening for girls: they're automatically targets at night or in bad neighborhoods. Walk her to her door if at all possible. It doesn't matter how strong she actually is, if you're a girl people will go at you first, whereas by virtue of being male you're safer.
8. When you're with your girlfriend, remember to keep doing nice things for her. If she's carrying something, pick it up when she puts it down. Show up with a card or a flower. Expensive and showy doesn't matter, it's the effort. In fact, a rose and a heartfelt kiss will keep any girl happy for days.
9. There are some things you shouldn't talk to girls about. These include how hot other girls are, or anything at all of that nature. If she's not in to sports or video games, you can say a few things but then move on to something she's in to. Girls tend to be more interested in books and music than in sports and video games, though there are plenty of exceptions to every rule. It's fine to talk about that stuff with your guy friends, but a gentleman doesn't do that.
10. No matter how horny you are, let the girl set the pace. You should love her for who she is rather than how she looks.
11. Stand up for your girl. Don't go around punching everyone who looks at her sideways, but if anyone's giving her looks or unwanted advances, intervene. Put your arm around her shoulder and move yourselves away, or go to her and speak up for her. The physical contact reassures her and lets the aggressor know that he's got to deal with both of you.
12. Always have a straight posture (nobody likes a sloucher)
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
https://sman2bohong.yoo7.com
Rebellion14
The Anti-Existence
Rebellion14

Male

Player Character (PC)
Future Dreams: Become Founder of Adrio CORP. yang bakal di bangun di sebelah Pabrik susu Deden. Haha. (Soalny udunan tanah)
My Mood Meter:
JUNKER COMMUNITY!! SILAHKAN LO ACAK2 DI SINI!!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1001/1000JUNKER COMMUNITY!! SILAHKAN LO ACAK2 DI SINI!!! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1001/1000)

PostSubyek: Re: JUNKER COMMUNITY!! SILAHKAN LO ACAK2 DI SINI!!!   JUNKER COMMUNITY!! SILAHKAN LO ACAK2 DI SINI!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 7:51 pm

How to Get a Girlfriend
Sumber: http://www.wikihow.com/Get-a-Girlfriend

1. Have good personal hygiene. You don't have to be Brad Pitt to get a girl. For the most part, just caring about how you are is enough. Wear clothes that fit, and make sure your body is clean. (Keep clean Teeth, trim nails, Tidy Hair, No Unibrows, etc...)
2. Keep up a good posture, walk steadily and smile. Women do not like slouchers. Bad posture gives the impression of low confidence. Smiling makes a guy more friendly and welcoming. A good walking style,(straight back, a hand in the pocket and taking well-distanced strides) gives the impression of intelligence.
3. Wearing a large amount of cologne is Not a good idea, wearing 2 or more different types of cologne is an even worse idea, and always remember with your smell, a little goes a Long way.
4. Pick a location frequented by a significant number of girls where you feel fairly comfortable, perhaps a place that is conducive to a skill of yours: music, public speaking, or a private intimate conversation. Go out and have a good time. Guys who stare and walk around constantly looking for women immediately lower their value. Go out with your friends to a bar or club (or any public place, such as a bookstore, if you're more of the studious type) and start out by genuinely having a good time. The Internet does not count.
5. Be funny. If you're not naturally funny, don't try too hard around her. Pitch jokes to other people first and see how the jokes do with them. If you get no laughs there, just pray, because it's gonna be hard winning a girl without humor.
6. "Plant some seeds". Flirt casually with waitresses. Make a passing comment and smile to a girl walking by. Toast a woman at the bar. Then go back to having a good time with your friends. In a short time, you'll notice women slowly gravitating to you.
7. Qualify them. Don't be a jerk about it... but in a fun, playful way, make her prove her value to you. Something as simple as "Are you open-minded? Cool, because I like open-minded people."
8. Talk. Silence is uncomfortable. (On the other hand, women or men who do nothing but talk and never listen can be annoying.)
9. Learn how to flirt. Flirting is an art, and is easily the most important social skill for men to learn. Try taking a comedy class, or talk to her like she's your little sister...but do so with a smile, so she will know you are kidding.
10. Connect with her. Find out what you have in common, and reward her with a smile and a story of your own if she tells you something unique about herself that you can relate to. WARNING: If she gives you something like "Oh, I like to go shopping", don't reward her for that. It's not unique. Instead, ask for more information and then connect with it.
11. Look and touch. Looking into a girl's eyes shows respect and interest. A firm handshake, a gentle pat on the back, a light touch of the hand and other subtle gestures allow the girl to feel connected with the guy.
12. Feel great. The feeling will radiate and affect the lady too.
13. Don't pretend to be someone you aren't. You may think you will win her over with like mindedness, but in the end she will find you out. Find a common interest, something you both like instead.
14. Show your interest. The best way to get out of the "friend trap" is to avoid it from the start. After finding common interests, make your intentions clear. "You know, I just realized it. Not only are you pretty, but you're fun to talk to."
15. Ask for her number. Give her your phone, tell her "Put your number in my phone and I'll call your phone so you'll have mine."
16. And once you establish that special, exclusive relationship of boyfriend and girlfriend do not--I repeat--do not stop the chivalry. Women are too special to only be waited on conditionally. The best way to show her you care is to continue to do the little things for her. You still need to open her car door, walk her home, kiss her goodnight. ALWAYS call her at night to bid her goodnight (it's best to wait a few hours after your date to do this, otherwise you'll seem a tad desperate.) Remember, show affection and respect and you'll get affection and respect.
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Rebellion14
The Anti-Existence
Rebellion14

Male

Player Character (PC)
My Mood Meter:

PostSubyek: Re: JUNKER COMMUNITY!! SILAHKAN LO ACAK2 DI SINI!!!   JUNKER COMMUNITY!! SILAHKAN LO ACAK2 DI SINI!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 8:17 pm

How to Choose Two Girls
Sumber: http://www.wikihow.com/Choose-Between-Two-Girls
Asa Nyepet Aink. Haha.

How to Choose Between Two Girls

Look...It's happened. You like two girls, maybe you're going out with one of them, maybe they both like you, maybe they don't. It's just that they're waiting for you to make that decision their waiting, and you'd better choose one before you lose both.

Steps

1. Analyze your relationship with both girls. What do you actually want from each of the girls? Just a physical relation? Marriage? A fun time? Soul mate? This is a very important decision, or you'll be stuck with something you don't want.
2. What does one girl have that the other one doesn't? If both are good looking, which one do you enjoy being with more? Okay look, we all know the hotter one usually wins, but if you're unhappy with that boring, one-faceted girl, it's not worth it.
3. Make a table with one column for each girl, and list as many good qualities as you can think of.
4. Locate any qualities that both girls share, and cross them off the list. You are now left with a list of unique qualities that each girl has. Review these qualities and compare which ones you like best. The girl with the most and best unique qualities is most likely the one you should choose.
5. Once you make your decision, be direct about it. Girls love it when you're direct. Go up to her and just tell her, "I can't bear to be without you." She'll melt. They go for that stuff, once in a while.

Tips

* If you aren't satisfied with the steps above, pick whichever girl you have the most in common with.
* Let the other girl down easy. Talk to her and explain the predicament. The worse thing you can do is ignore her or bottle the feelings.
* If you've chosen already and believe you have chosen wrongly, go back and fix your mistakes. It'll take some time and some bonding, but you'll be better for it.

Warnings

* Don't let the girls know you are observing them for unique traits! They will certainly put on a show if they know you are watching. You need to determine their real qualities.
* You're unlikely to be able to see both of them at the same time. If you play with both, you may lose them both. Play one, and keep something up your sleeve should it fall through. Don't lose both girls needlessly, when one will do.
* You can't have strong feelings for one person while you're going out with someone else. It'll ruin the relationship you do have.
* If you actually say "I can't bear to live without you", make sure you say it seriously, or else most likely they will laugh.

Things You'll Need

* Pencil or Pen
* Paper
* Cell Phone
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
gitadine
Legend
gitadine

Female

Player Character (PC)
My Mood Meter:
JUNKER COMMUNITY!! SILAHKAN LO ACAK2 DI SINI!!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue173/173JUNKER COMMUNITY!! SILAHKAN LO ACAK2 DI SINI!!! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (173/173)

PostSubyek: Re: JUNKER COMMUNITY!! SILAHKAN LO ACAK2 DI SINI!!!   JUNKER COMMUNITY!! SILAHKAN LO ACAK2 DI SINI!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 8:35 pm

hahaha. notes buat diri sendiri tuh kak? wkwk.

EXPLAAAAIN TO MEEEE.
THIS CONSPIRASY AGAINST MEEEE.
OOOOH HOOO.
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Rebellion14
The Anti-Existence
Rebellion14

Male

Player Character (PC)
My Mood Meter:

PostSubyek: Re: JUNKER COMMUNITY!! SILAHKAN LO ACAK2 DI SINI!!!   JUNKER COMMUNITY!! SILAHKAN LO ACAK2 DI SINI!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 8:40 pm

JUNKER COMMUNITY!! SILAHKAN LO ACAK2 DI SINI!!! - Page 2 Maria010
Mau Aku Punya Temen Sekelas kayak dy.
Tapi. . . . .
Hahaha.
Berhenti Berfikir Kotor.
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
gitadine
Legend
gitadine

Female

Player Character (PC)
My Mood Meter:

PostSubyek: Re: JUNKER COMMUNITY!! SILAHKAN LO ACAK2 DI SINI!!!   JUNKER COMMUNITY!! SILAHKAN LO ACAK2 DI SINI!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 8:54 pm

itu foto siapa? =_=a
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
gitadine
Legend
gitadine

Female

Player Character (PC)
My Mood Meter:

PostSubyek: Re: JUNKER COMMUNITY!! SILAHKAN LO ACAK2 DI SINI!!!   JUNKER COMMUNITY!! SILAHKAN LO ACAK2 DI SINI!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 9:01 pm

How to Look Like a Twilight Vampire
Anyone can be a Twilight vampire, just like the Cullens, in just a few simple steps.

[edit] StepsApply a foundation a few shades lighter than your skin tone. Your skin should be almost white, but without looking fake.
Apply a lavender eyeshadow under your eyes for under-eye bruise.
Put on gold contacts if you are a "vegetarian" vampire. If you do not want to be vegetarian, put on burgundy contacts. This step is optional.
Use the lavender eyeshadow on your lids.
Wear blood red lipstick for a dramatic effect. For a simpler alternative, wear clear lip gloss or nude lipstick.
Know that darker clothing colors are preferred. Wear something simple, like a dark t-shirt or tank top and jeans. Or, you could go the Edward Cullen route and wear a cashmere sweater, jeans and nice shoes.
Dress more classic, as vampires have been around for a long time and seen trends come and go.
Don't go the fang route, as the Cullens do not have them. (This is mentioned in Eclipse.)
Remember, Prom was the first time Bella saw Edward in black.

[edit] TipsFor women, romantic waves or stick straight hair is perfect.
If you want, use the foundation to apply to parts of your skin, such as your neck. You can also use baby powder.
Wear lighter colors. It will mean you are less inconspicuous, as it means you pale skin tone will not clash as much with your clothes.
If you are going as a non-vegetarian vampire, have a person who will be a victim, or someone changing into a vampire (half-vampire, half-human).
If going out in the sun, wear long sleeves or pants, and be sure to apply shimmer make up to any skin showing.
Black, silver, red and purple are commonly accepted as traditonal Vampiric attire, but Twilight vampires tend to stick to lighter tones in clothing, and wear plain (yet expensive) garments.
Research your history and be honest.
As any good artist knows, when you wear dark colors that makes your skin look lighter when you wear light colors it makes your skin look darker. Dont wear white and still expect to look super pale unless you really DO look super pale

[edit] WarningsDo NOT wear fangs. The Twilight vampires don't have them.
Do not attempt to bite anyone, or else you will probably end up in a padded cell for life.
Don't try to look like Edward Cullen, as this is entirely impossible.
Do not speak in a creepy accent.

[edit] Things You'll NeedFoundation lighter than your skin tone
Lavender eyeshadow
Gold or burgundy contacts (OPTIONAL)
Blood red lipstick or nude lipstick/lip gloss
Light clothes: Simple or fancy
The books Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse By Stephenie Meyer (Also get Midnight Sun and Breaking Dawn when they come out)
Money
Glitter Lotion
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Rebellion14
The Anti-Existence
Rebellion14

Male

Player Character (PC)
My Mood Meter:

PostSubyek: Re: JUNKER COMMUNITY!! SILAHKAN LO ACAK2 DI SINI!!!   JUNKER COMMUNITY!! SILAHKAN LO ACAK2 DI SINI!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 10:53 pm

waterbendergirl_0212 wrote:
itu foto siapa? =_=a
Maria Ozawa!
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Allen Walker
Allen Walker

Male

Player Character (PC)
My Mood Meter:

PostSubyek: Re: JUNKER COMMUNITY!! SILAHKAN LO ACAK2 DI SINI!!!   JUNKER COMMUNITY!! SILAHKAN LO ACAK2 DI SINI!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 10:57 pm

ah, yg penting mah be yourself aja.
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Rebellion14
The Anti-Existence
Rebellion14

Male

Player Character (PC)
My Mood Meter:

PostSubyek: Re: JUNKER COMMUNITY!! SILAHKAN LO ACAK2 DI SINI!!!   JUNKER COMMUNITY!! SILAHKAN LO ACAK2 DI SINI!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 11:01 pm

We got a vampire Wanna be!
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Allen Walker
Allen Walker

Male

Player Character (PC)
My Mood Meter:

PostSubyek: Re: JUNKER COMMUNITY!! SILAHKAN LO ACAK2 DI SINI!!!   JUNKER COMMUNITY!! SILAHKAN LO ACAK2 DI SINI!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 11:04 pm

yg penting be yourself ah. ga ush muluk2 ikt2an guide2 ga pnting ky yg d atas. now, adrio, can you be yourself?
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Allen Walker
Allen Walker

Male

Player Character (PC)
My Mood Meter:

PostSubyek: Re: JUNKER COMMUNITY!! SILAHKAN LO ACAK2 DI SINI!!!   JUNKER COMMUNITY!! SILAHKAN LO ACAK2 DI SINI!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 11:05 pm

ayo cptan ganti page ah. berat bukanya pake hape.
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Rebellion14
The Anti-Existence
Rebellion14

Male

Player Character (PC)
My Mood Meter:

PostSubyek: Re: JUNKER COMMUNITY!! SILAHKAN LO ACAK2 DI SINI!!!   JUNKER COMMUNITY!! SILAHKAN LO ACAK2 DI SINI!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 11:07 pm

How to Ask Permission from a girl's Father
Sumber: http://www.wikihow.com/Ask-Permission-from-a-Girl%27s-Father-to-Date-Her

How to Ask Permission from a Girl's Father to Date Her

Traditionally a man is expected to ask a woman's parents, particularly her father, for a date when the girl is still living at home. Asking a girl's parents for a date can be a formal and nerve-wracking experience. Here's how to get through it.

Steps

1. Make your intentions clear with the girl you wish to date. Let her know you would like to ask her father's permission to date her, and make sure she agrees.
2. Schedule an appointment to meet the father at a coffee shop or their house.
3. Comb your hair, brush your teeth and be nicely groomed, but don't go overboard. The parent is unlikely to dress up for you. Don't put on too much cologne or jewelry, but do wear your lucky boxers, if you have any.
4. Eat a healthy breakfast if you're meeting him for lunch so you will not be tempted to order a large lunch that takes a long time to eat.
5. Go to the set place (be on time). Sit down, make small talk for a while, then get to the point. Be prepared to answer the question, "What are your intentions?" Be honest here, but not too cocky! Here are a few helpful answers:
* To get to know your daughter and her family better.
* To be her friend and talk and listen to her.
* To realize how lucky you are and see if you two are compatible.
* So she can have someone to go to and someone who can comfort her. Mention that you will be there for her through hard times.
6. Remember, don't be too cocky.
7. Answer any other questions the parent may have as honestly as possible. Look them in the eye.
8. After the discussion, let the parent stand first, and give them a polite, firm handshake. Thank them and do not forget to smile.
9. The night of the date, bring her Mom tulips, not roses, they are too romantic. Thank the father before leaving, tell him you'll have her home on time, and do.

Tips

* A firm handshake is a great way to make a good first impression. Do it the instant you are introduced to the girl's parents.

Warnings

* Make sure she likes you before asking her father's permission.

Related wikiHows

* How to Enjoy Dating
* How to Ask a Girls Parents to Date Her
* How to Get a Date
* How to Date Online Safely
* How to Meet Girls Online
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Allen Walker
Allen Walker

Male

Player Character (PC)
My Mood Meter:

PostSubyek: Re: JUNKER COMMUNITY!! SILAHKAN LO ACAK2 DI SINI!!!   JUNKER COMMUNITY!! SILAHKAN LO ACAK2 DI SINI!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 11:10 pm

cape deh. chapter 10, dying cat, helpless me, and....
chapter 11, isolde's desicion and student's confusion
chapter 12, past memories and desired future.
bntar lg tamat. yaaaay
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Allen Walker
Allen Walker

Male

Player Character (PC)
My Mood Meter:

PostSubyek: Re: JUNKER COMMUNITY!! SILAHKAN LO ACAK2 DI SINI!!!   JUNKER COMMUNITY!! SILAHKAN LO ACAK2 DI SINI!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 11:11 pm

atulah, kasian yg pake hape. berat bgt bukanya. ganti page cptan...
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Allen Walker
Allen Walker

Male

Player Character (PC)
My Mood Meter:

PostSubyek: Re: JUNKER COMMUNITY!! SILAHKAN LO ACAK2 DI SINI!!!   JUNKER COMMUNITY!! SILAHKAN LO ACAK2 DI SINI!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 11:13 pm

ganti page cptan.

yaaaay

i miss her so much. i want to spend some time with her. does she realize?
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Allen Walker
Allen Walker

Male

Player Character (PC)
My Mood Meter:

PostSubyek: Re: JUNKER COMMUNITY!! SILAHKAN LO ACAK2 DI SINI!!!   JUNKER COMMUNITY!! SILAHKAN LO ACAK2 DI SINI!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 11:14 pm

yes! udh ganti page.
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Rebellion14
The Anti-Existence
Rebellion14

Male

Player Character (PC)
My Mood Meter:

PostSubyek: Re: JUNKER COMMUNITY!! SILAHKAN LO ACAK2 DI SINI!!!   JUNKER COMMUNITY!! SILAHKAN LO ACAK2 DI SINI!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 11:21 pm

Allen Walker wrote:
yg penting be yourself ah. ga ush muluk2 ikt2an guide2 ga pnting ky yg d atas. now, adrio, can you be yourself?
Thx for the attention, dude.
I'm not going to be someone.
But I'm Learning.
We need to change you know.
If We can adept, we can survive.
Learning or Reading won't kill me right?
Beside is not a guide, its a manual (The Web says).
By The way. What is "be yourself"?
Somebody has an Idol or an obsession.
Just look at a Cos Player, they want to be someone, right?
Well maybe you can make a "be yourself play" contest.

Terakhir diubah oleh Rebellion14 tanggal Thu May 15, 2008 11:46 pm, total 1 kali diubah
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Allen Walker
Allen Walker

Male

Player Character (PC)
My Mood Meter:

PostSubyek: Re: JUNKER COMMUNITY!! SILAHKAN LO ACAK2 DI SINI!!!   JUNKER COMMUNITY!! SILAHKAN LO ACAK2 DI SINI!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 11:41 pm

yeah2, whatever. it's up to you. you are you, me is me.
what is 'be yourself' you asked? be yourself mean 'jadilah dirimu sndiri' in bahasa. cosplayer eh? they just do sort of things like that because it's a contest. in a normal life, they live like usual. cos' i have a lot of friends who like to cosplay.
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Rebellion14
The Anti-Existence
Rebellion14

Male

Player Character (PC)
My Mood Meter:

PostSubyek: Re: JUNKER COMMUNITY!! SILAHKAN LO ACAK2 DI SINI!!!   JUNKER COMMUNITY!! SILAHKAN LO ACAK2 DI SINI!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 11:52 pm

Allen Walker wrote:
yeah2, whatever. it's up to you. you are you, me is me.
what is 'be yourself' you asked? be yourself mean 'jadilah dirimu sndiri' in bahasa. cosplayer eh? they just do sort of things like that because it's a contest. in a normal life, they live like usual. cos' i have a lot of friends who like to cosplay.
Jadilah Dirimu?
Sulit.
Seperti Tren kita mengikutiny.
Merubah sebagian cara bicara kita [chat].
Gaya pakaian kita.
Shit like that.
Mungkin Be yourself ada sesuatu yang udah TM di kita.

Walau bentar cos play jadi orang lain.
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Rebellion14
The Anti-Existence
Rebellion14

Male

Player Character (PC)
My Mood Meter:

PostSubyek: Re: JUNKER COMMUNITY!! SILAHKAN LO ACAK2 DI SINI!!!   JUNKER COMMUNITY!! SILAHKAN LO ACAK2 DI SINI!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 12:01 am

Who am I?
I donno.

Edan di Kaskus ada yang PDKT ampe setaon?
Quote :
w sih lebih berusaha jadi temen dulu bro.. jadi elo bisa liat dia sikapnya baek ato ga.. kalo ternyata pas, fiuh.. hajar !!
hahahaha..

nih, pengalaman gw..
pacar pertama : 1 bulan pdkt (masih cupu abis.. wkwkwk)
pacar kedua : 4 bulan pdkt (udah lumayan garang..)
pacar ketiga : setaon (ini yang gw bilang di atas.. cantik uy)
pacar trakir(hope) : 4 bulan (kalo yang ini dia nya sangat susah dideketin..)

Ma, anda mau Setaon satu bulan gak?

Terakhir diubah oleh Rebellion14 tanggal Fri May 16, 2008 12:10 am, total 3 kali diubah
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubyek: Re: JUNKER COMMUNITY!! SILAHKAN LO ACAK2 DI SINI!!!   JUNKER COMMUNITY!! SILAHKAN LO ACAK2 DI SINI!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

JUNKER COMMUNITY!! SILAHKAN LO ACAK2 DI SINI!!!
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 2 dari 27Pilih halaman : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next